Please take the time to read our terms and conditions attached to your holiday booking. If you have any queries regarding your holiday, or any of the arms outlined below, please do not hesitate to contact the team at:
Call: 01252 219 186
- RICHARDSWOOD LTD T/A CHARLES ALEXANDER HOLIDAYS
11 WALNUT CLOSE, YATELEY, HAMPSHIRE, GU46 6DA
Company number: 9395109 | Registered with Company House
- Trading under ‘Charles Alexander Holidays’ at www.charlesalexander.co.uk
- To book your holiday, you will have to pay a 20% deposit of the total cost, or if it is 10 weeks or less before you go, the full cost of the holiday.Once the deposit is paid a contract will exist between us. An invoice confirming the booking, with all the holiday details and price will be sent to you via email.
Payment can be made using our online booking system using a credit card, Visa or MasterCard. Card details are not kept on record.(ALL PRICES GIVEN ARE IN STERLING – GBP)
- The remaining balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks before the agreed arrival date of your holiday. In the event of non payment by the set date, we reserve the right, after due notification to cancel the booking and re-let. In these circumstances the deposit will be forfeited.
- Prices may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order.
- The prices of our holidays, products and services advertised for sale on the Site are as set out on the Site, errors and omissions excepted. All prices are in pounds (£) sterling and RICHARDSWOOD LTD T/A CHARLES ALEXANDER HOLIDAYS are not a VAT registered company.
- In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on the Site, We will usually contact you to ask whether you wish to proceed with your order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or We are unable to obtain your instructions, We will cancel your order and any sum debited by Us from your debit/credit card will be refunded in full to the same card. We will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
CHANGING/ALTERATIONS TO YOUR BOOKING
- If, after you have confirmed your booking and paid the deposit you wish to alter your booking we will do our up most to satisfy your requests. However an amendment fee of £20 will be charged and must be paid immediately.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- If you need to cancel your booking you must telephone the office immediately. Since we incur costs in cancelling your confirmed arrangements, you will have to pay the applicable charges.The cancellation charges are shown below:• More than 10 weeks (70 days +) Loss of deposit
• 36 – 70 days 50% full holiday costs
• 22 – 35 days 60% full holiday costs
• 15 – 21 days 80% full holiday costs
• 14 days or less 100%
ARRIVING AND DEPARTING
- The accommodation is available from 4pm. However, if you are going to be arriving before this time please advice the office in advance. Where possible we will arrange the accommodation to be ready.( HOWEVER WE CAN NOT GUARENTEE THIS.)If you will be arriving late you will need to inform the office. A member of staff will be on site but may not be at the reception. Please note after 7pm the reception will be closed. The campsites close their gates between 11pm and 7am, if you arrive after this time you will need to leave your car outside in the car park and enter on foot.A deposit of 80€ is required upon your arrival. This will be returned on departure once the accommodation has been checked and the rep is satisfied you have left it in the same condition as you arrived. Departure time is 10am. Late departures may be available upon request from your site rep.A Tourist Tax (Taxe Sejour) is payable directly by the client upon arrival to the site rep. The cost of this is 0.61cents per person per night over the age of 13 years at Le Clarys Plage & 0.61cents per person per night over the age of 18 years at Sol a GoGo.
PICTURES & REPRESENTAIONS
- Please note that some of the pictures used on our website may differ slightly from the advertised picture. This may include slightly newer or older models on some of our accommodation. We also use pictures that help to represent scenes and settings.
- Layout of Accommodation
- Interior/exterior changes to accommodation
- Scenes to depict settings.
- Pool and Beach scenes
- We accept all major credit cards – Including:
- Payments are securely processed via WorldPay, so you can be safe in the knowledge that your personal payment details and booking online is safe.